As an entrepreneur, time is of a premium so anything you can do to short-cut a process is worth thinking about, as long as the quality is still there. This is especially true of the content you create. Creating great content on a regular basis is really time consuming so the more you can re-purpose that same content and share it across different platforms, the more mileage you will get out of it.
For example, if you’ve just written a great article for your blog, what else can you do with it once you’ve shared it across all your social media platforms? Here are some quick ideas…
- Restyle the blog into a set of slides and showcase them on SlideShare
- Take key parts of the text and share through Twitter and Instagram
- Is it possible to turn the information from the blog into a Vlog or Podcast?
- Can the information be turned into an infographic?
- Can you use the content within an email marketing campaign?
- Could it be used for a webinar?
- Can the content be turned into a downloadable guide for your website?
- Would it be possible to use the content within a monthly newsletter?
The above is just some of the ways you can re-purpose the same content in a different way and reach a new audience. Yes, it takes time. But so does coming up with new content ideas all the time. Get your thinking caps on and give some thought to how the content you create can serve you better. In the long-run, it can be a big time-saver.